We take pride in helping business, both large and small, protect the most important portions of their company. From workers’ comp to flood insurance, we believe we have affordable packages to keep your business protected!
- Contractor’s Equipment & Inland Marine
- Professional Liability
- Liability Coverage: Insure your company against bodily injury, property damage, personal injury and advertising injury.
- Buildings & Business Personal Property Coverage: Providing different levels of coverage for most building and business personal property. Coverage levels such as replacement cost, funcional replacement cost, and actual cash value.
- Loss of Income & Extra Expense: Protect loss of business income resulting from a covered loss.
Our business policy is well fit for an extensive range of businesses such as:
- Apartment Owners
- Condo Associations
- Auto Repair Shops
- General & Medical Offices
- Retail & Service Businesses
- Wholesale Businesses
- Light Manufacturers
Many discounts are available depending on the insurance policies you in connection with the insurance carriers chosen.
General Liability insurance provides protection against legal liability for injury or damage to others arising out of the operation of a business. It can also pay legal defense costs. Many of our carriers allow additional insured’s and waivers of subrogation to also be added to the policy.
Your company vehicle is an important asset to your business, so you want to make sure it is adequately insured. Available coverage options include:
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Medical Payment Protection
- Uninsured Motorist and Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Hired Automobile Coverage
- Non-owned Automobile Coverage
- Comprehensive Damage and Collision Damage
Our staff can help you determine which coverage best meet your needs and can provide information about insurance programs available based on information you provide about your business.
Providing statutory coverage for medical and lost wage benefits is an essential part of any business’s insurance portfolio. Consider our workers’ compensation coverage, and meet your commercial insurance needs with the carrier or carriers best suited for you at the time.
Some of the features our workers’ compensation carriers include, but not limited to:
- Claims handling – First notice of loss reporting is available 24/7. Thorough and timely investigation of all claims.
- Medical case management – Aggressive transitional return-to-work program, guide the injured worker through the medical process, work with medical providers and ensure proper treatment.
- Vocational case management – Work with rehab counselors to identify injured workers’ transferable skills to help them re-enter the work force.
- Medical bill review – Control medical expenses by applying applicable state fee schedules, reductions, and identifying duplicate billing errors and fraud.
- Recovery efforts – Quality subrogation and second injury fund reviews.
With a commercial umbrella policy, you’re protected against loss due to catastrophic lawsuits. It is designed to provide extra protection against liability and excess amount of insurance above the primary policy
We offer a variety of surety bonds to our commercial customers, including:
- Contract/construction surety – These include performance or payment bonds, which are required of contractors performing any project funded by federal, state or municipal entities.
- Commercial surety – Examples of commercial surety are license, permit, probate or court bonds, which may be required if you operate under local, state or federal license.
- Fidelity bonds – These protect employers against acts of employee dishonesty and provide coverage above and beyond the limits of most package products. We also offer a commercial crime bond, which covers losses from burglary, robbery and depositor’s forgery.
Did you know floods are the world’s number 1 natural disaster?
They can happen anywhere and at any time. Yet according to the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), more than 50 percent of properties in high-risk areas in the United States remain unprotected by flood insurance and between 20 percent and 25 percent of all flood claims come from low-risk areas throughout the country.
You dont need to live in a high hazard flood zone to be at risk. Performance Insurance agency offers multiple flood insurance options. we offer business flood insurance through the private sector and through the federal government’s National Flood Insurance Program.
Please note that business insurance policies do NOT cover flood damage.
Call today for a FREE quote!
We Have Insurance
- Commercial Buildings
- Business Liability
- Commercial Automobiles
- Garages & Dealerships
- Excess Business Liability
- Disability Income
- Garage Services
- Wholesalers & Distributors
- Business Life Insurance